I often get asked ‘How can you keep eLearning engaging?’. So here are my 5 key tips to ensure your eLearning is appealing for the learner…
- The three C’s – Keep it CLEAR, CONCISE and CHUNKED
- Curation – Incorporate other sources of information to create diversity of opinion
- Use inflection in your tone
- Use storytelling and anecdotes
- Test the user experience to ensure it is seamless for the learner
Watch the full video to learn more!
I hope you found these tips helpful. Stay tuned for more, as this is the first of many videos on how you can design and develop effective eLearning.
Ben Roulston – THINKA Co-founder, Growth