How to be a great communicator and resolve conflict.
”I found that Thinka gave a powerful presentation which led to fabulous staff engagement.Maurice Blackburn | April 2019
Mix and match topics to create the length of workshop you need.
Results from this program?
Assertive communicators who take responsibility.
Non-threatening strategies for conflict management.
Team players who have practical tools for collaboration.
The Fine Print
Run on-site, at a location selected by you, for groups of 8–30 per workshop.
- Pre-workshop ‘one-pager’ to be sent out to all participants with details of what to complete prior to the workshop.
- All resources including participant takeaway sheets.
- Facilitation of the workshop on-site at a location selected by you.
- A highly skilled, experienced and entertaining facilitator.
- Post-workshop ‘one-pager’ that includes what work needs to be done after the workshop.
- Client meetings and project management included.
Are you building capability for the future of work?
Skills Source: Future Jobs Report, World Economic Forum
How does this program stack up against the (human) skills required for the future?
Coordinating with others
Judgement and decision-making
What we’re often asked
- Teams who are equipped with more practical tools to handle different communication styles.
- Teams who can have brave conversations to get results without becoming unkind.
- Teams who can manage conflict and understand how to leverage diverse views.
- Yes, we can tailor a package to focus on specific problem areas for your team.
- We are skilled in both the breaking and making of habits. We don’t just point employees to new strategies; we show them how to break out of old patterns, challenge resistance to change, and embrace new methods.