”"Great facilitator who really kept the group engaged."Maurice Blackburn | April 2019
Mix and match topics to create a workshop the length you need.
Quality is what matters most
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. A small river named Duden flows.
FAQ’s about this program
- A practical understanding and checklist of what’s required for an outstanding customer experience.
- Leadership advice and coaching cards that help to define what is required for team members to achieve success.
- Team members who are aware of their deficiencies, and can take responsibility for them.
- You can hone-in on specific problem areas for your team and alter the content if there are particular things you want to work on. However, there are certain non-negotiables required for a quality customer experience, which will always be part of this program.
- We have an excellent track record working with retailers in customer experience design. All the businesses we have designed customer experience programs for have shown measurable increases in results, including financial performance.