How to deliver an exceptional customer experience, every time.
”Loved it! One of a kindStage II | July 2018
Mix and match topics to create the length of workshop you need.
Results from this program?
A clear set of expectations on customer experience.
Alignment on what customer experience looks, sounds and feels like.
A boost in performance that leads to improved kpis.
The Fine Print
Run on-site, at a location selected by you, for groups of 8–30 per workshop.
- Pre-workshop ‘one-pager’ to be sent out to all participants with details of what to complete prior to the workshop.
- All resources including participant takeaway sheets.
- Facilitation of the workshop on-site at a location selected by you.
- A highly skilled, experienced and entertaining facilitator.
- Post-workshop ‘one-pager’ that includes what work needs to be done after the workshop.
- Client meetings and project management included.
Are you building capability for the future of work?
Skills Source: Future Jobs Report, World Economic Forum
How does this program stack up against the (human) skills required for the future?
Coordinating with others
Judgement and decision-making
What we’re often asked
- A practical understanding of what’s required for an outstanding customer experience.
- A deep understanding of the Customer Journey using a Customer Journey Map and Empathy Map.
- Yes, we can tailor a package to focus on specific problem areas for your team.
- All the businesses we have designed customer experience programs for have shown measurable increases in results, including financial performance.