Why use custom-created animation in your learning approach?
Animation is a fun, creative way to engage audiences in learning. You can either produce one-off animations for micro-learning bites or you can blend animation with eLearning to bring stories to life. The sky is the limit with animation and your imagination can run wild with the different styles available to help you build something truly unique for your team.
Why might you use animation?
- To bring a unique perspective to the learning you’re communicating
- To tell stories that help to illustrate your learning message
- To use your brand’s colours, imagery and words in a fresh and dynamic way
- To present small learning bites that are easily digested by learners
- To give added dimension to an eLearning module
How do we create animation with you?
- We help you to decide on the story you want to tell and the perspective it’s told from
- We work with you on the branding elements you want to use or show you animation styles
- We gather the information from supplied content and/or engage in research to build the script
- We develop the animation and work with a carefully selected voice-over artist
- We work collaboratively in review cycles and iterate based on feedback
A massive thank you to the whole Thinka team for the amazing work you have all completed with us within this project.
Working with Thinka has been a great experience, I have learnt more about how to deliver a better learning structure to our Franchise Partners (FP). It has been great fun working with animation videos to show what we are aiming for in the pharmacy.