Why use custom eLearning to bring your organisation’s learning to life?
eLearning that’s custom built for your audience gets higher engagement than attempts to make generic learning experiences fit. The Thinka team is skilled in high-quality, award-winning digital learning that is built for specific learners based on training needs, sound instructional design principles, and graphic design that connects to your organisation’s brand.
We partner closely with clients to build custom eLearning and establish tone, language style, structure and we explore multimedia you might want use, like animation, video and images. Simulations can also be integrated into eLearning which are often built in conjunction with subject matter experts.
Custom eLearning development ranges from standard to complex, with interactive elements relevant to budget, timelines and scope. We don’t use technology for technology’s sake, and make sure the user experience is closely connected to learning outcomes. We also consider the client’s learning management system and any technical specifications that are required to house the module successfully.
Working with a range of organisations around Australia, we know that people need to be able to do something with what they’ve learned, so we write eLearning content that is geared toward application. Sometimes this might involve gamification in bespoke eLearning courses – to inspire critical thinking skills and an opportunity to practise decision-making.
Thinka has a strong approach to project management, to make sure projects meet timelines, stay cost-effective, and reviews are shared both in the learning design and digital development process. Building custom learning involves the input from both Thinka’s learning specialists and the client’s stakeholders and subject matter experts for best results.
Micro learning or ‘micro modules’ are also becoming increasingly popular as online learning options, so employees can access short-form content and apply skills in the flow of work. Mobile learning is also desirable as upskilling becomes a normalised part of the working experience. Whatever learning platform you’re using, there’s a digital learning option that will suit the training needs or professional development requirements of your learners.
Online courses are a good choice for global organisations and Australian organisations who have a dispersed workforce across cities and sites or because of hybrid and remote working. Investing in eLearning design and development services will help you build high-quality training solutions that engage users en masse to build skills and encourage behaviour change.
See case studies here to learn more about the extensive work we’ve done in the digital learning space.
Why might you build custom eLearning with us?
- To capture key intelligence in the business for a larger audience
- To communicate a set of standards or system to the whole team
- To offer effective training and assess team members on level of understanding
- To capture key insights about the team’s learning via LMS reporting
- To allow team members the opportunity to learn flexibly in their own time
How do we help you build an eLearning solution?
- We work with you on establishing learning outcomes and media requirements
- We help you establish tone and style or can adopt your brand’s style guide
- We synthesise information from your base content and/or engage in research, as required
- We develop eLearning modules using a suitable authoring tool and produce multimedia
- We work collaboratively in review cycles and iterate based on feedback