Offline or online, experiential learning is game-changing for teams. Not only does it promote relationship and morale building, it challenges people’s thinking, strips away biases and reveals the truth of behaviour. Sounds intense? Well, it is but in a good way. Investing in a well-conceived and expertly facilitated experiential activity will help you get the behaviour change you want in your team. The power is in both the activity itself and the debrief – where assumptions are challenged and the truth of the learning emerges.
Why get your team involved in an experiential activity?
- To provide a vehicle for behaviour change in team members
- To challenge people’s assumptions and break down biases
- To use a creative strategy for perspective taking and empathy building
- To build relationships and support the development of team morale
- To teach concepts in a hands-on way, supporting the retention of learning
How do we deliver an experiential activity?
- We explore the behaviour change you’re looking for in your team
- We engage in ideation and/or co-create options for the experiential activity
- We converge on the best-fit activity that suits the audience and desired outcome
- We design the activity, develop resources, facilitate the activity and debrief it with the team
- We work with you post-activity to explore the impact and how it landed with the team