Why use consultants to advise on organisational learning?
We can help you to think through challenges and identify opportunities to develop your people. Whether it’s ideation, working on a problem, exploring solutions or just some simple advice, the Thinka team know how to listen and offer guidance on next steps. You will be matched to the right consultant for your problem who will dedicate time, research and a proven ability to collaborate effectively.
Why might you seek out consulting from us?
- To seek out specialist advice to assist with decision-making
- To validate ideas against current or future trends
- To generate options about the best learning solutions for users
- To explore problems with those who can offer an objective opinion
- To seek out advice on a learning vision or set of objectives
How do we engage in consulting with you?
- We listen to what you need and work collaboratively with you to explore this
- We offer guidance backed by research and an understanding of the latest trends
- We might challenge points to make sure the discussion is robust and worthwhile
- We engage in divergent thinking before converging on possible solutions
- We think critically about information and how it applies to the intended context
Our collaborative partnership with Thinka has allowed us to successfully deliver innovative and challenging training to support the ongoing growth and development of our team members.