Why develop a learning and development strategy?
Co-creating strategy helps you avoid groupthink and gives you access to fresh ideas and breadth of perspective. We work with you to imagine the future, consider challenges and identify opportunities – designing strategy that is relevant and robust.
Why might you co-create strategy with us?
- To build a strategy from the ground up with specialists
- To overhaul a strategy that has become dated and needs a refresh
- To validate your strategy, relevant to current and future trends
- To participate in ideation sessions that are thought-provoking and creative
- To gain access to specialists who can challenge your thinking
How do we co-create strategy with you?
- We listen and consider your needs or the problem you’re trying to solve
- We participate in ideation to diverge and then converge on potential solutions
- We work with you to design your strategy and any supporting assets for review
- We iterate based on stakeholder feedback and user testing
- We help you operationalise the strategy by deciding on key actions
Thinka is very good at understanding our business and creating engaging content that will make an impact with our people.