We’ll take you on a journey full of storytelling and experimentation.
”THINKA unified departments. Opened awareness. Created a space to encourage a growth mindset. The program has been emotionally exhausting. Yet positively rewarding.Stage II | January 2019
What Can We Do?
Facilitators who can not only work a crowd but also connect deeply one-one.
Groups from six to 600, we’ve worked with them all. No sideline sitting, everybody comes on the ride.
We do face-to-face and online
- Group facilitation
- Conference MC and keynote
- One-on-one coaching for leaders
- Use your content or ours
- Match the best facilitator
All enthusiasm, no attitude
A Client Snapshot
What We Did
We designed and then facilitated a 5-hour experiential game for 30 high potential leaders. We then rolled this out across the organisation.
The Results We Achieved
- A ‘win-win’ culture through uniting leaders.
- Increase in productivity through the adoption of new behaviours.
- Heightened leader self-awareness and the breaking of bad behaviours.
The Client Said
“Using experiential activities, we are building positive behaviours and achieving win-win results. Our leaders have been encouraged to look at their own behaviours, and make changes where required.”
Carolyne, National Learning & Development Manager, The Good Guys