”Great hack! We had to award two winners.Volkswagen | June 2019
How does it work?
Over one day or two, we get your team to ‘hack’ a complex problem and then pitch their solutions.
Results from this activity?
A new wave of solutions for complex problems.
A unified team all working towards a common goal.
A team that is brought into problems and solutions.
The Fine Print
Run onsite, at a location picked by you, for groups up to 100.
- Pre-hack ‘one-pager’ to be sent out to all participants prior to the workshop with essential ‘hack’ information.
- All resources including pitch deck template and takeaway sheets.
- Facilitation of the workshop on-site at a location selected by you.
- A highly skilled, experienced and entertaining facilitator.
- Design collaboration on the ideal Problem or Possibility Statement for the hack.
- Client meetings and project management included.
Are you building capability for the future of work?
Skills Source: Future Jobs Report, World Economic Forum
How does this program stack up against the (human) skills required for the future?
Coordinating with others
Judgement and decision-making
What we’re often asked
- Solutions to your problem statement, delivered through the pitch sessions.
- Teams that are unified behind a solution.
- A series of problem-solving tools that can be used day-to-day.
- Yes, you can complete the hack in one day or a couple of sessions over a few weeks.
- Your teams will pitch regardless of the stage they are at. Depending on the team dynamic, different levels of quality in the solutions and pitch sessions are seen.