How to use daily rituals to feel good and find focus.
”Positivity and honesty. Sessions are a refreshing health check.STAGE II | June 2019
Mix and match topics to create a workshop the length you need.
Results from this program?
A re-energised team, with new tools to feel good.
A chance to stop and reflect on progress.
A bucket full of new energy and energy triggers.
The Fine Print
Run on-site, at a location selected by you, for groups of 8–30 per workshop.
- Pre-workshop ‘one-pager’ to be sent out to all participants with details of what to complete prior to the workshop.
- All resources including participant takeaway sheets.
- Facilitation of the workshop on-site at a location selected by you.
- A highly skilled, experienced and entertaining facilitator.
- Post-workshop ‘one-pager’ that includes what work needs to be done after the workshop.
- Client meetings and project management included.
Are you building capability for the future of work?
Skills Source: Future Jobs Report, World Economic Forum
How does this program stack up against the (human) skills required for the future?
Coordinating with others
Judgement and decision-making
What we’re often asked
- A practical understanding of what’s required to maintain a healthy mindset.
- A deep understanding of your own personal motivators and how you can recharge them.
- Yes, we can tailor a package to focus on specific problem areas for your team.
- All teams need downtime, so coming together and ‘recharging’ is a great way to build a team mindset towards team health and wellness.