I often get asked ‘How to work with eDevelopers and Graphic Designers’. So here are my 5 key tips to ensure you successfully brief your eLearning project to the technical team…
- Understand your brief and ensure the brief is up to date
- Learn any technical specifications required to communicate with this team easily
- Keep your review cycles to a minimum
- Allow the eDevelopers test the eLearning on the learning platform
- Work through any feedback in a constructive way
Watch the full video to learn more!
Ben Roulston – THINKA Co-founder, Growth