How to align personal and organisational purpose.
”So grateful and inspired.ACER | July 2019
Mix and match topics to create the length of workshop you need.
Results from this program?
A more determined and results-focused team.
A boost in motivation and higher performing culture.
Alignment of personal and organisational purpose.
The Fine Print
Run on-site, at a location selected by you, for groups of 8–30 per workshop.
- Pre-workshop ‘one-pager’ to be sent out to all participants with details of what to complete prior to the workshop.
- All resources including participant takeaway sheets.
- Facilitation of the workshop on-site at a location selected by you.
- A highly skilled, experienced and entertaining facilitator.
- Post-workshop ‘one-pager’ that includes what work needs to be done after the workshop.
- Client meetings and project management included.
Are you building capability for the future of work?
Skills Source: Future Jobs Report, World Economic Forum
How does this program stack up against the (human) skills required for the future?
Coordinating with others
Judgement and decision-making
What we’re often asked
- Each team member will leave with their one-page ‘purpose’ framework.
- The team as a whole will have a set of ‘Routines and Rituals’ that will drive the culture of the team.
- The team as a whole will have a ‘Team Statement’ that they can live by.
- Yes, we can tailor a package to focus on specific problem areas for your team.
- This program is built on a shared agreement (everyone needs to be on board); however, we use experience-based activities and immersive learning to give it the highest chance of success.