How to deliver your message, make it real and engage your audience.
”Great facilitator who really kept the group engaged.Maurice Blackburn | April 2019
Mix and match topics to create the length of workshop you need.
Results from this program?
Practical strategies for managing ‘stage fright’, nerves and fears.
Introvert or extrovert, we can all become successful presenters.
Team members are equipped with skills to deliver polished presentations.
The Fine Print
Run on-site, at a location selected by you, for groups of 8–30 per workshop.
- Pre-workshop ‘one-pager’ to be sent out to all participants with details of what to complete prior to the workshop.
- All resources including participant takeaway sheets.
- Facilitation of the workshop on-site at a location selected by you.
- A highly skilled, experienced and entertaining facilitator.
- Post-workshop ‘one-pager’ that includes what work needs to be done after the workshop.
- Client meetings and project management included.
Are you building capability for the future of work?
Skills Source: Future Jobs Report, World Economic Forum
How does this program stack up against the (human) skills required for the future?
Coordinating with others
Judgement and decision-making
What we’re often asked
- Strategies to increase focus and skills to develop a speaker persona.
- Tools to use to manage fears, nerves, and ‘deer in the headlights’ moments.
- An understanding of positive verbal and non-verbal language for audience engagement.
- Yes, we can tailor a package to focus on specific problem areas for your team.
- We know that people aren’t going to become great speakers overnight, but this workshop is a solid foundation and gives people the knowledge and techniques they need to continue to improve.