How to become resilient and tenacious when it matters most.
”Amazing – loved it so much!L'Oréal | July 2019
Mix and match topics to create the length of workshop you need.
Results from this program?
Individuals who can self-regulate emotions.
Individuals who know how to ‘hold on’ in times of change.
Teams who can persevere and keep striving for goals.
The Fine Print
Run on-site, at a location selected by you, for groups of 8–30 per workshop.
- Pre-workshop ‘one-pager’ to be sent out to all participants with details of what to complete prior to the workshop.
- All resources including participant takeaway sheets.
- Facilitation of the workshop on-site at a location selected by you.
- A highly skilled, experienced and entertaining facilitator.
- Post-workshop ‘one-pager’ that includes what work needs to be done after the workshop.
- Client meetings and project management included.
Are you building capability for the future of work?
Skills Source: Future Jobs Report, World Economic Forum
How does this program stack up against the (human) skills required for the future?
Coordinating with others
Judgement and decision-making
What we’re often asked
- Team members who keep performing well in times of change and overstimulation.
- Team members who have strategies for dealing with emotions and who exercise greater self-control.
- Team members who are more aware of their blind spots and deficiencies, and can take responsibility for them.
- Yes, we can tailor a package to focus on specific problem areas for your team.
- We teach user-friendly strategies that teams can introduce to learn how to respond effectively rather than thoughtlessly reacting to situations.