Why train skills in diversity and inclusion in your executive team?
Diversity is not just the appreciation of people’s cultural backgrounds. This is important but it also encompasses a celebration of genders and different age groups, an acceptance of those with differing socio-economic status, and the inclusion of people with disability. Diversity is about recognising how much stronger workplaces can be with a range of voices, talents and abilities.
What you’ll explore
- What diversity is and what it isn’t
- Why the future of work depends on diversity
- Culture, gender, age and ability
- Solving problems and avoiding groupthink
- Inclusion: strategies to engage people
What you’ll apply
- A working understanding of diversity
- Knowledge of macro trends and influences
- Skills for hiring and leading diverse teams
- An ability to harness diversity of thought
- Inclusion strategies for better collaboration