Why train skills to elevate results in your executive team?
Results are not just about KPIs and numbers on a spreadsheet. We need to be thinking about getting that ‘lift’ in a more holistic way. Everything is connected – our people, their performance and our profitability. Without elevating our people and their performance, we’re not going to see elevated results. Let’s think about sustaining for the long-term and forget about playing the short game.
What you’ll explore
- A holistic approach to getting results
- Identifying where you need the lift
- Coaching for performance and results
- Progress and checking-in on performance
- Measuring and giving feedback on results
What you’ll apply
- An understanding of what uplift looks like
- Skills in identifying tangible results
- An ability to coach with a results-focus
- Check-ins to measure progress
- An ability to give candid feedback on results
Our collaborative partnership with Thinka has allowed us to successfully deliver innovative and challenging training to support the ongoing growth and development of our team members.
pair me with:
Disruption is the new normal, and we need to adapt, move and change with it.
It’s about producing something tangible, making vision more than a pipe dream.