Why train a Clifton-Strenghths approach in your executive team?
When you know a leadership team’s strengths, you have a language to talk to. You have a way to position people in ‘powerful partnerships’, you can facilitate better feedback conversations, and take coaching to the next level. Using Gallup’s Clifton Strengths Finder and analysis tools, map your leadership team and start to see what you can expect and leverage from individuals, to supercharge performance.
What you’ll explore
- Gallup’s CliftonStrengths surveys and tools
- Mapping the leadership team’s strengths
- How to identify ‘powerful partnerships’
- What the ‘four needs of followers’ are
- Coaching and feedback using a strengths lens
What you’ll apply
- An ability to break down survey results
- Tools for mapping team strengths
- Skills for identifying ‘powerful partnerships’
- Coaching sessions using a strengths lens
- A strengths-based ‘feedback language’
Thinka is very good at understanding our business and creating engaging content that will make an impact with our people.
pair me with:
Culture is more than ping-pong tables; it’s about intentional behaviours and values.
The strongest workplaces have a range of voices, talents and abilities.