Why train skills in vision-setting in your executive team?
Everyone has the potential to be a charismatic leader with a big vision – one that makes a team sit and up and listen. Give your team a glimpse of the future by reading trends and applying skills in strategic foresight. And remember that vision is equal parts optimism and realism – execution is just as important as the idea. The commitment to produce something tangible is what makes vision more than a pipe dream.
What you’ll explore
- Strategic foresight and reading trends
- The power of divergent thinking
- Communicating a vision to the team
- Converging on execution strategies
- Experimentation and the role of failure
What you’ll apply
- Skills in applying strategic foresight
- Divergent and convergent thinking
- Presentation skills for ‘painting a picture’
- Strategies for taking action and execution
- Learning through experiments and ‘failing’