Why train skills to navigate ambiguity in your executive team?
In an increasingly digital and fast-paced world, we are dealing with complexity and ambiguity like never before. Multiple projects, multiple skill sets, competing demands and the need for constant priority setting – leaders need to be able to both sit in and work through ambiguity to offer clarity to team members. The capacity to reflect and find meaning, before launching into problem solving, is critical to success.
What you’ll explore
- The role of ambiguity in decision-making
- Avoiding the ‘quick fix’ and groupthink
- The role of a reflective practice mindset
- Effective collaboration for finding clarity
- Making meaning from different sources
What you’ll apply
- Ability to sit in ambiguity comfortably
- Strategies for working through ambiguity
- A reflective practice mindset
- Techniques for effective collaboration
- Ability to make meaning and provide clarity