Why train skills to identify purpose in your executive team?
Purpose seems like a ‘nice to have’ for most of us in the modern world. Even businesses struggle to articulate their purpose when caught up in the day to day running of things. We forget why we’re really here and what we’re working towards. Leaders need to tap into a business’s true purpose, understand it and embody it. It is not enough to print it on a poster; living it every day is how it transfers and thrives.
What you’ll explore
- Purpose: why meaning matters to us
- ‘The Golden Circle’: the power of ‘why’
- Case studies of purpose-based businesses
- The link between purpose and sustainability
- Connecting business purpose to people
What you’ll apply
- An ability to articulate purpose
- A framework for finding the business ‘why’
- Modelling of purpose success stories
- Skills to become more sustainable
- An ability to facilitate purpose conversations
The Thinka team work hard to understand your desired outcomes and design valuable content to help you get there. The facilitation and delivery of their workshops are as energetic as they are informative and the participants walk away knowing what it is they need to do.
pair me with:
It’s about producing something tangible, making vision more than a pipe dream.
It’s about reflecting and finding meaning before launching into problem solving.