Why train a Clifton-Strengths approach in your leaders?
Does your team need a framework to help them understand themselves better? Clifton Strengths is an excellent framework for people to map how they fit in to a team. Instead of focusing just on deficiencies, Clifton Strengths allows team members to see their value and the value of others, so talents can be maximised and different working styles understood.
What leaders will explore
- Clifton Strengths reports for each person
- An analysis of the team’s strengths map
- Strengths from the ‘balcony’ versus ‘basement’
- Seeing the value of diversity in strengths
- Designing key tasks for different strengths
What leaders will apply
- Ability to see things through a strengths lens
- Deeper understanding of their team’s strengths
- Ways to maximise strengths productively
- Ability to manage ‘strengths in the basement’
- Strategic task design using a strengths lens