What is influence? Most people think it’s about getting your point across and dominating the conversation. Interestingly, it’s more about earning trust and building relationships that are rooted in authenticity. People who exert dominance only have power for so long but leaders who are focused on the ‘long game’ go further and make more impact.
What leaders will explore
- Defining influence: what it is and isn’t
- ‘The Trust Triangle’ and relationship-building
- Skills for communicating with influence
- Right message, right audience, right time
- Strategies for regulating heightened emotions
What leaders will apply
- An understanding of the three trust drivers
- An ability to read different audiences
- An ability to choose the right communication cues
- Skills in crafting succinct and relevant messages
- Strategies to regulate heightened emotions
Your team created a powerful program that was tailored so carefully and beautifully to fit our needs and our culture. We cannot thank you enough - your team is professional and delightful and the program is seamless. Thank you!