Leaders who hold on too tight to tasks only end up showing their teams that they don’t trust them. Sounds harsh, but it’s true. The only way to empower your team (and unshackle yourself from ‘doing it all’) is to break tasks down and delegate, building in strong briefing and quality control processes. In leadership, the power is in the distribution, not in the doing.
What leaders will explore
- A new way of looking at ‘Urgent/Important’
- Process break down for task delegation
- Overcoming the ‘doing complex’
- Briefing and quality controlling work
- Role of coaching and feedback in delegation
What leaders will apply
- Ability to discern high value tasks for roles
- Skills for breaking down work processes
Strategies for regulating ‘micro – management’ Sound briefing and quality control methods
- Coaching and feedback when delegating
Thinka is very good at understanding our business and creating engaging content that will make an impact with our people.