Why train inclusive leadership skills in your leaders?
Building an inclusive team that embraces diverse thinking, diverse perspectives and diverse people is at the heart of high performance. Why? Because leaders who encourage each of their team members to show up authentically, and experience a sense of belonging, create psychological safety. And when team members have psychological safety, they’re more likely to give organisations their best.
What leaders will explore
- What is diversity and inclusion?
- Strengths over deficits
- Challenging assumptions, stigma and bias
- Behaviours that signal inclusion
- A model for inclusion
What leaders will apply
- An understanding of diversity and inclusion
- An ability to recognise people’s strengths
- Strategies for challenging bias
- More inclusive leadership behaviours
- A working inclusion model with their team
Lovely working with the Thinka team as always! Efficient, organised, attention to detail, excellent communication, flexible and accommodating, quality platform and support and a warm, friendly team to work with - thank you.