Most of us are in awe of those people who can land presentations every time. They know how to hold a room; injecting it with presence and charisma. While we might think that presenting is a ‘natural talent’, it isn’t. Persistence and practice is what makes a great presenter, and anyone can build these skills (even introverts).
What leaders will explore
- Tone, language and effective structuring
- The four speaker personas and their uses
- Physiological responses when you’re nervous
- Who is my audience and why do they care?
- When it goes wrong: recovery strategies
What leaders will apply
- Conscious structuring and language choices
- An ability to flex your speaker style
- Strategies for ‘deer in the headlights’ moments
- Empathy mapping your audience
- An ability to ‘bounce back’ and move on
Ben from Thinka has an inner drive coupled with a visionary motivation that drives himself and those around him to excel. I have had the fortune to work with Ben on two separate occasions and each time found myself giving more than I thought I had and receiving more than I thought I needed
Domestic & General