Why train skills in giving recognition in your leaders?
Teams today need to thrive in environments that recognise their value. This isn’t about giving away empty praise; it’s about creating a recognition culture that doesn’t have ‘strings attached’. Celebrate goals achieved, milestones reached, new skills developed and solid teamwork. Public or private, recognition is critical to generating positive feelings that spur ongoing motivation.
What teams will explore
- Recognition: why it’s not just praise
- Goodbye to ‘command and control’
- ‘The dopamine hit’ and why we need it
- The balancing act: recognition and feedback
- Public or private: when to give a ‘shout out’
What teams will apply
Skills to give authentic recogniti on Strategies for a positive workplace culture
- Ways to affirm and promote quality work
An ability to give both recognition and feedback A flexible style for different people’s needs
Working with Thinka was easy and enjoyable. Ben really listened to hear the needs of the group and the outcomes we were wanting to create and then put together a great session that was really interactive. He created a safe space for everyone to be vulnerable and go deep in to the work.