Throwing different personalities together to work on a project doesn’t always make a team. Worst case, it can result in undercurrents of resentment, outright aggression or exclusion. In other words, an unhealthy culture. Leaders can turn this around by getting uncomfortable, ‘digging in’ and exploring those messy emotions to see what’s really going on with their people.
What leaders will explore
- A framework for conflict resolution
- Unhealthy communication styles
- Breaking things down to build them back up
- Unconscious bias: what is it and do I have it?
- The difference between truth and a lie
What leaders will apply
- A structured approach to resolving conflict
- An awareness of unhealthy communication
- Ways to explore emotional tension safely
- An ability to think critically and consult facts
- An unbiased mind that isn’t swayed by ‘stories’
Thinka is very good at understanding our business and creating engaging content that will make an impact with our people.