Cognitive flexibility is an essential skill for the future of work. Modern workplaces are becoming increasingly fast-paced and change is something we deal with every day. With new technologies and flatter organisational structures, we need to learn how to ‘think on our feet’, welcome change and embrace uncertainty. It’s not just about agile teams, it’s about agile minds.
What teams will explore
- The change curve and responses to change
- The nature of cognitive flexibility
- Neuroscience behind ‘rewiring’ our brains
- The impact of bias and how to see it
- Resistance and what to do about it
What teams will apply
A grasp of how people deal with change Strategies for increasing cognitive flexibility Techniques for challenging bias es Every day ‘mindfulness’ for adaptability Tangible ways to break through resistance
Thinka is very good at understanding our business and creating engaging content that will make an impact with our people.