Why train a Clifton-Strengths approach in your team?
Workplaces in the past have tended to focus on people’s weaknesses, which is hardly inspiring. Ultimately, a performance review communicating all the things that are ‘wrong’ won’t improve results. Using a supportive framework like Clifton Strengths, means we can frame performance constructively–making these conversations easier and more relatable.
What teams will explore
- Your Clifton Strengths report
- Team members’ Clifton Strengths results
- Strengths from the ‘balcony’ and ‘basement’
- Relating your Strengths to your work
- Understanding the four Strengths domains
What teams will apply
- An understanding of your Strengths
- An awareness of the team’s Strengths
- An ability to use Strengths productively
- Strategies for dialling up your Strengths
- Strategic use of team strengths in projects