The word ‘habits’ often gets a bad rap. But good habits have the power to unite teams and help them work as a cohesive whole. Bad habits, on the other hand, can destroy teams and undermine success. Developing healthy team habits can just mean a small tweak for each person but when combined, makes a big difference.
What teams will explore
- The concept of ‘tiny habits’
- The value of investing in small tweaks
- Celebrating and getting a ‘dopamine hit’
- Facing ‘the dip’ and overcoming resistance
- Consistency in habit building
What teams will apply
- Strategies for building tiny habits
- Small tweaks to improve performance
- Positive reinforcement to stay motivated
- Techniques for dealing with resistance
- A method for ‘sticking at the new habit’
Our collaborative partnership with Thinka has allowed us to successfully deliver innovative and challenging training to support the ongoing growth and development of our team members.