Why train self-regulation skills in your team?
Communication is never black and white. Often there’s an emotional undercurrent we don’t see in relationships that can destroy team morale. Team members who can’t regulate their emotions might seek to exclude or undermine each other. Those who are self-aware and can regulate their feelings are better placed to collaborate and produce quality work.
What teams will explore
- A framework for moods and emotions
- Defining self–awareness and self–regulation
- What is emotional agility?
- Verbal, non–verbal and physiological cues
- Empathy, naming and reframing emotions
What teams will apply
- An ability to plot mood and emotions daily
Strategies to improve self – regulation Techniques for flexing and working with emotions An ability to ‘see the signs’ in self and others
- Techniques for managing relationships