Why train growth mindset skills in your team?
A team’s success can be traced back to mindset. It’s the foundation for good work, the right attitude and healthy collaboration. Without taking the time to understand mindset and set it up the right way, efforts can be undermined and relationships strained. Adopting a growth mindset approach is key to putting the emphasis back on development.
What teams will explore
- The concept of ‘growth mindset’
- Why we need to ‘flip our thinking’
- Overcoming ‘negativity bias’
- Reframing to see all sides of a situation
- How effort and application trumps talent
What teams will apply
- Strategies for activating growth mindset
- Techniques for flipping thinking
- An ability to catch negativity bias
- Phrases to reframe fixed thinking
- Effort instead of ‘making excuses’
Ben has the ability to go deep quickly and get into the real conversation. LOVE working with Thinka – the passion from the team comes through in every interaction.
pair me with:
It’s about being flexible, agile and able to thrive in even the trickiest situations.