Why train skills in collaboration in your team?
Collaboration isn’t about sitting around a board table dissecting spreadsheets. It’s about a team’s ability to work together, explore problems and find creative, sometimes radical, solutions. Whether this is in a meeting optimised for different points of view, encouraging diversity of thought, or being able to handle ambiguity, teams who talk achieve better results.
What teams will explore
- Setting up environments for collaboration
- Using strategies to prevent ‘groupthink’
- Empowering the thinkers and reflectors
- Handling dominance and ‘interrupters’
- Methods: fishbowls and break out groups
What teams will apply
- An ability to set up collaborative spaces
- Strategies for better discussions and
- Skills to empower those not often heard
- Skills to temper dominant group members
- Methods for more collaborative meetings
The Thinka team work hard to understand your desired outcomes and design valuable content to help you get there. The facilitation and delivery of their workshops are as energetic as they are informative and the participants walk away knowing what it is they need to do.