Empowering team members to investigate problems and define issues changes the traditional leader-team dynamic. By taking an active role in finding solutions, team members can apply abilities in critical thinking, synthesising and validation, so that decision-making becomes a shared effort. This collaborative approach is not only better for finding solutions, it also boosts team morale and cohesion.
What teams will explore
- Speaking up when there’s a problem
- Engaging in collaborative problem solving efforts
- Applying critical thinking to ask ‘why’ and ‘how’
- Understanding the role of data, fact and logic
- Using a framework to define a problem
What teams will apply
- A framework to define problems
- Ability to share and talk about problems with others
- Questioning techniques that promote critical thinking
- Skills in sourcing relevant data and facts
- Ability to define options for solving the problem
I couldn't think of a better partner and cultural fit than Thinka. They are progressive, clear and concise with their training and connected instantly with our teams.