There are two sides to this ‘time management’ coin. It’s about both maximising the hours in a day and keeping energy levels healthy. Teams who recognise the importance of both are better placed to avoid burnout and produce quality work with efficiency. Figuring out the working rhythm that fits best gives teams the autonomy they need to excel.
What teams will explore
- The value of focus and mono–tasking
- Circadian rhythms and the ‘golden hours’
- Mindfulness for increased productivity
- Time tweaks like the ‘one touch rule’
- Why perfectionist mindsets hinder success
What teams will apply
Mono – tasking principles for focused work Matching of tasks to most productive times Mindfulness techniques for focus Simple strategies for time management An ability to ‘catch’ perfectionism
Thinka are flexible, quick and provide quality outcomes. They are that team member you are always looking for!