When we think about communication, we immediately think about language. It’s more than this though; it’s tone, facial expressions, gestures, ‘what you don’t say’, and it’s often the unspoken feelings that dominate the way a team works together (or not together). It’s true that teams who value authentic communication enjoy better, healthier relationships.
What teams will explore
- The four communication styles
- Attention spans of modern audiences
- Communication methods for high pressure
- Intent versus impact: how is your style received?
- ‘Calling out the fake’: authentic communication
What teams will apply
An ability to recognise your ‘default’ styl e
- Tools for keeping your message concise
- Tactics to get your point across quickly
A check – in with others on your style Signals that reveal inauthenticity in self or others
Our collaborative partnership with Thinka has allowed us to successfully deliver innovative and challenging training to support the ongoing growth and development of our team members