Mindfulness is big business. Apps are growing by the dozen and lots of mega-companies are getting on board, even bringing in Buddhist monks. While mainstreaming mindfulness isn’t a bad thing, the truth is that mindfulness starts with the individual. It’s about each person making a conscious choice to become more aware, more present and more available.
What teams will explore
- A definition of mindfulness for real people
- Why busy people love ‘micro-mindfulness’
- Value of mono-tasking and how to do it
- Increasing your grey matter: ‘grow your brain’
- Long-term benefits of mindfulness practice
What teams will apply
- A practical understanding of mindfulness
Simple ‘micro – mindfulness’ techniques Focus in work, unmoved by distractions
- Practices for enhancing quality of thought
- A daily practice (in 10 minutes or less!)
Working with THINKA was easy and enjoyable. Ben really listened to hear the needs of the group and the outcomes we were wanting to create and then put together a great session that was really interactive. He created a safe space for everyone to be vulnerable and go deep in to the work.