Why train problem solving skills in your team?
Problem solving starts with problem identification. In this world of ‘what’s our solution?’, we often rush into problem solving mode without first diagnosing the problem properly. Diagnosis involves diverging to see possibilities, critical thinking, synthesis and an ability to validate potential solutions. It’s so much more than just finding an answer to a question.
What teams will explore
- How to spend time in problem identification
- Design thinking: diverging and converging
- Critical thinking; challenging bias and assumptions
- Synthesis to arrive at potential solutions
- How to validate solutions and make decisions
What teams will apply
- Tools like the ‘5 Whys’ for diagnosing problems
- Divergent and convergent thinking skills
- Models for improving critical thinking
- Methods for validating potential solutions
- A framework for deciding on a solution
If you want a team that understand how to link a learning experience to a business result - these are your people. Experience, passion, and a relentless customer focus. I'm a raving fan
The Good Guys
pair me with:
It’s about a team’s ability to work together, explore problems and find solutions.