”Quite an exceptional approach to learning.The Good Guys | September 2018
How does it work?
Throughout a five-hour session, your team will learn how to code the game Space Invaders, from scratch.
Results from this activity?
The growth mindset in action and practice.
A dynamic, collegial feel to getting a result.
A unified team all working towards a result.
The Fine Print
Run onsite, at a location picked by you, for groups up to 100.
- Pre-Take-Off ‘one-pager’ to be sent out to all participants prior to the workshop with essential information;
- All resources including event theming and banners to give the room atmosphere and excitement;
- A highly skilled, experienced and entertaining facilitator;
- Design collaboration on what the most important key messages are;
- Client meetings and project management included.
Are you building capability for the future of work?
Skills Source: Future Jobs Report, World Economic Forum
How does this program stack up against the (human) skills required for the future?
Coordinating with others
Judgement and decision-making
What we’re often asked
- A coded Space Invaders game, with the new skills for the basics of code.
- Teams that are united behind a new set of skills, with a deeper understanding of the innovation cycle.
- Yes, you can complete this session in three hours or across an entire day.
- This activity has never failed to get a result. It might not be an exceptionally coded game, but it will unearth new skills.