”Dynamic, fast, fun but full of intense learning.The Good Guys | February 2019
How does it work?
Over the duration of the activity, you will have nine attempts to bet on your likelihood of success, the more you risk the bigger the reward.
Results from this activity?
A culture of win-win, where people work towards solutions.
A team who know their competitive blind spots.
An organisational ethos that we ‘are better together’.
The Fine Print
Run onsite, at a location picked by you, for groups up to 100.
- Facilitation of the workshop on site at a location selected by you.
- All resources including event theming, banners to give the room atmosphere and excitement.
- A highly skilled, experienced and entertaining facilitator.
- Design collaboration on what the most important key messages are.
- Client meetings and project management included.
Are you building capability for the future of work?
Skills Source: Future Jobs Report, World Economic Forum
How does this program stack up against the (human) skills required for the future?
Coordinating with others
Judgement and decision-making
What we’re often asked
- A team that know how they can work together, and what WIN-WIN looks like.
- Teams that are unified behind a solution.
- A snapshot of individual behaviour and what each person needs to be aware of.
- Yes, you can complete the activity in 3 hours or across an entire day.
- This activity has never failed to get a result, and it instils a WIN-WIN ethos – the more collaborative the group, the higher the win.