APPLY FOR CURRENT ROLES
Here at Thinka we’re always on the lookout for talented humans!
Thinka’s purpose is to make work more human through the power of learning. With a client base across Australia, we deliver Learning and Development solutions that are original, fresh and sit in a league of their own.
We’re growing and are looking for talented, committed and capable people to join our team. If you want to work in a business committed to purpose and shaping the world of work – then let’s chat!
Content Writers (VET)
We partner with writers all over Australia to deliver high-quality VET content to government departments and TAFEs. We are a friendly, collaborative team and have excellent processes for supporting contractors – with a number of VET writers working with us ongoing, year on year. We offer very fair project rates per unit and writers are paid in a timely manner.
Learning Designer (Workshops and Leadership Programs)
As a Learning Designer at Thinka, you must be self-motivated, disciplined and have a flair for creative thinking, problem solving and building relationships. You need to understand the adult learner, corporate learning design and/or organisational development. Proficiency in developing content for a leadership audience is also desirable.
Express interest in future roles
What we promise to those joining Thinka
- We commit to helping you grow through our robust Professional Development approach; tailored to your specific capability goals.
- We commit to hearing your ideas through our approach to continuous innovation, ideas and impact – it’s part of our DNA.
- We commit to you having a positive experience through the Thinka Culture; an inclusive workplace where everyone is made to feel like they belong.
- We commit to you having an adventure; we’ll need your perspective to help solve the tough problems as we grow.
- We commit to growing your Strengths; we’re a Strengths-Based Organisation and you’ll continually develop your talents to achieve excellence.