How to make time work for you and work smarter not harder.
”Ben, Michelle and the THINKA team were fantastic to work withAustralian Unity | July 2019
Mix and match topics to create the length of workshop you need.
Results from this program?
Employees who are willing to bust old habits to change.
Teams can manage workflows and competing priorities.
Leaders who give up control and inspire empowerment.
The Fine Print
Run on-site, at a location selected by you, for groups of 8–30 per workshop.
- Pre-workshop ‘one-pager’ to be sent out to all participants with details of what to complete prior to the workshop.
- All resources including participant takeaway sheets.
- Facilitation of the workshop on-site at a location selected by you.
- A highly skilled, experienced and entertaining facilitator.
- Post-workshop ‘one-pager’ that includes what work needs to be done after the workshop.
- Client meetings and project management included.
Are you building capability for the future of work?
Skills Source: Future Jobs Report, World Economic Forum
How does this program stack up against the (human) skills required for the future?
Coordinating with others
Judgement and decision-making
What we’re often asked
- Strategies for time management, delegation and prioritising that can be immediately applied.
- Models and tools to guide the setting up of effective daily routines and workspaces.
- Team members who are aware of poor habits and can take responsibility for them.
- Yes, we can tailor a package to focus on specific problem areas for your team.
- We are skilled in both the breaking and making of habits. We don’t just point employees to new strategies; we show them how to break out of old patterns, challenge resistance to change, and embrace new methods.