”Quite an exceptional approach to learning.The Good Guys | February 2018
How does it work?
You’ve just become the government of one of the European Union states, now you need to trade your goods and services to make your economy grow. Can you do it?
Results from this activity?
A deep understanding of negotiation and influence.
A team THAT know ITS competitive blind spots.
An organisational REALISATION AND ethos that we ‘are better together’.
The Fine Print
Run onsite, at a location picked by you, for groups up to 100.
- Facilitation of the workshop on-site, or at a location selected by you;
- All resources including event theming and banners to give the room atmosphere and excitement;
- A highly skilled, experienced and entertaining facilitator;
- Design collaboration on what the most important key messages are;
- Client meetings and project management included.
Are you building capability for the future of work?
Skills Source: Future Jobs Report, World Economic Forum
How does this program stack up against the (human) skills required for the future?
Coordinating with others
Judgement and decision-making
What we’re often asked
- Teams that practise a deep application of negotiation and influence.
- A team that knows how they can work together, and what WIN-WIN looks like.
- A snapshot of individual behaviour and what each person needs to be aware of.
- Yes, you can complete the activity in three hours or across an entire day.
- This activity has never failed to get a result, it instils a WIN-WIN ethos.