I often get asked ‘How to use eLearning to its full advantage?’. So here are my 5 key tips to ensure your eLearning is really effective…
- Link the eLearning strategy to the organisational objectives
- Think about the formula you’re going to use to support your eLearning, e.g. coaching or a supporting workshop
- Think about the model you’re going to use, e.g. the blended or flipped model
- Bring in curated research to make your eLearning ‘pop’
- Ask your audience for feedback
Watch the full video to learn more!
Ben Roulston – THINKA Co-founder, Growth